Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dear Moms of Adopted Children

I've seen and read so many blogs about moms who work, moms who don't work, moms who breastfeed, moms who don't breastfeed, etc. I've read pictures posted on social media about what it's like waking up Saturday morning with kids vs. waking up Saturday morning without kids or the one about going to the beach with kids vs. going to the beach without kids. Being able to sleep in is wonderful, but I would trade it in a heartbeat. There are many, many things I'd give up to be a mom (which is good because the sacrifices are insurmountable and I have no idea). I'm not saying it's wrong for a mom to be frustrated, need a support group, or to need some friends for solidarity after a rough day. I do ask that we all keep it in perspective.

This article is from a completely different perspective. One I may know in my future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment